Mother of Fye Ng
Why I choose SAS after-school care?
• The kids were living overseas during their formation years with French as their second language. Fye returned to Singapore and joined the local school system for the 1st time as a Pri 3 student. Having no background in Chinese, adapting to school was difficult.
• Hence we looked for a student care that provides Chinese as a means of coaching to help the kids adapt back to the Sg system.
• We received the flyer in our mailbox and decided to visit SAS. We signed up as the first batch.
How did SAS helped in school homework?
• Daily coaching and support.
• Having teachers proficient in Chinese helped the kids get familiar with the language on a daily basis.
How my child benefited on the daily enrichment programme. Eg: Chinese Creative Writing, Chinese recitation. Etc
• They are more confident in Chinese due to the consistent learning and exposure.